Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Art Supplies Are The Greatest Gift Of All

My boyfriend got me some gifts today! 

If he cheated on me or something he better keep that shit up! Just kidding. I would consider this more of a "sorry I was secretly thinking about leaving you" gift. 


Seriously though, it was very kind of him, and he got me these things because I asked nicely. 

I wanted fiber fill to make more decorative throw pillows, epoxy resin because I was out, black acrylic paint for a painting I want to paint, a painter's palette because I've been using paper plates and pieces of cardboard to pour paints onto, and I was curious to try the Jim Beam Apple Bourbon Whiskey, which by the way, is delicious. 

Handling some online branding, marketing and brand exposure. I have to branch out and reach a larger audience if I want DeniseDoesCouture to be successful enough that I can start working from home. I'm not leaving Etsy. I'm just taking steps to make DeniseDoesCouture bigger than just an Etsy shop. I started by making available for sale the majority of my Etsy listings in my eBay shop. My username there is bbloobuddha, and here is a link where you can see all the items I have for sale. I generally have my handmade items available for sale indefinitely, whereas things I just want to get rid of and make a few bucks while I'm at it will get listed in auction format. Anyway here's that link:

I'm getting started with Shopify first. I agree with Shopify that, a domain name makes a person and their company seem more professional. But I can't afford a domain name just yet. However, today I began my free 14-day trial with Shopify. 

I'll make sure to update with a link to it here once it goes live later on today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment