Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Crowdfunding for Small Businesses and Projects

I came across this helpful article about crowdfunding, and issuing a press release for your crowdfunding campaign. Issuing a press release isn't something I would have conceived of myself for my humble little business, and I probably won't be issuing any press releases anytime in the future. But who knows? I may find it to be appropriate and beneficial at some point during my own small art business crowdfunding campaign, so I'm not going to disregard the possibility completely,

Some key points from the article are:

1. Why should someone care about your crowdfunding project? 

2. Who are the people likely to care about why you're doing this?

3. Where are the people who would be interested in helping your cause? 

Although this is a Krowdster article, I found it helpful, even though I'm currently crowdfunding via GoFundMe:  gofundme.com/denisedoescouture 

Definitely worth a read if you are currently crowdfunding or thinking of doing so for a project or small business, such as myself. 
 
Here's a link to the article:

No comments:

Post a Comment