Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I've casted my resin into my molds. I thought I had less resin, but apparently I had more than I thought (and now I'm all out of resin). I used about an ounce total. So I casted into more molds than I thought I could, as well as a butterfly ice cube tray from the dollar store. We'll see how that works out soon. 72 hours longer until the curing of the resin, plus the amount of time it takes me to file everything down to it's proper shape and form....most resin castings will come out fine, but in the molds where I over poured, I'll need to file those down....


It all looks very messy at this point, but remember, I have yet to file my cured resin castings down. Excited is an understatement. Earrings, rings, mixed media art pieces, the possibilities are quite endless.

Can't wait to show it all off!

No comments:

Post a Comment