Translate

Friday, March 25, 2016

Hair Stuff Cotton Candy Pink Hair DIY Hair Journey!

My recent hair journey:

Happy! I was rocking black hair for years, went platinum blonde a few times, settled on burgundy for many many years, but it always faded out to quickly. I wasn't happy with the Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Lavender, but because I still have a tube of it I'm going to do a small strip in my hair for fun. I've used Manic Panic Voodoo Blue in the past, a teal blue color, and Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue, a dark blue color, but I was super unhappy with the mess they created in the bathroom every time I'd wash my hair. They both faded super quick. The Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink is semi-permanent, and it doesn't make a mess and I love the color and I'm keeping it forever! It's supposed to glow in the dark but I can't say I've noticed. 

Also, I found out about these color-depositing shampoos and conditioners, and I will definitely be buying some. It's called Overtone and I want the set! It's available in pastel pink, vibrant pink, and a few other colors. It looks like this:

Drool. I feel pretty 💕🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment