Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Spreesy - Partners Program Coming Soon

Spreesy - Partners Program Coming Soon

I hope AdSense doesn't consider this a conflict of interest.

#EverydayI'mHustlin'Hustlin'

Don't worry I won't get crazy with the promotions. But last time I checked, I didn't have any followers here on blogspot, so suck it.

Seriously though, this is a huge world and the fact that I don't have any blog followers is kind of depressing.

I even have an English language translator widget at the top of my blog, so anyone, from *any* country, can translate my entries into their native language.
Unless they can't read, but then they probably wouldn't be on the internet anyway...

I'm going to start watching Jessica Jones on Netflix in a bit. I've waited long enough! The boyfriend can watch it on his own later.



No comments:

Post a Comment