Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5th 2015

Quick update. 

The silicone ii molds I made didn't break after all, but it was difficult to remove my castings because the molds are not at all flexible. The molds will probably be good for a few more uses, but next time I make my own molds I will be sure to use silicone i (plus cornstarch and a little bit of baby oil). It is the silicone i that creates flexible and reusable molds. 

I made myself a pair of pink flower earrings and a pink skull ring with my resin castings last night...


  
The exact shade of pink is somewhere between the two colors shown in the photos above.

My new favorite earrings! 

But this is still my favorite ring:

I have quite a few of these in my Etsy shop. They're really nice looking rings and they're also gender neutral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment