Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Animal Art Paintings

Here are my two most recent paintings. One from last night and one from today. 


I painted these fish in a Fuchsia Pearl and accented them in Crimson Red for the scales, black for the eyes, and a sheer top coat of Martha Stewart Living Gold Dust Glitter specialty finish. The canvas is light pink with a coat of the same Gold Dust Specialty finish. 


I painted this owl today on a green canvas with a layer of Martha Stewart Living Gold Dust Glitter Specialty Finish. The owl is lavender with dark purple pupils and I used midnight blue for the accents. Snooty looking owl. But owls always look snooty or mean to me. I still love them. 

I love the Martha Stewart Living Glitter Specialty Finishes and need to collect every single shade/color!!! Right now I only have Gold Dust and that makes me sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment