Translate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time is NOT on my side.

    Lots of new items to add to my Etsy shop, when, I don't know. Working six days a week full-time and being a college student takes it's toll and turns me into a creature of lethargy.

    Photographs need to be taken, and I keep missing the sunlight which is necessary to shoot decent product photos. Item descriptions come naturally, but the product photography takes energy I haven't had lately.

    I know a lot of people are doing Valentine's Day shopping around now, so here's a preview of some cute Valentine's day-type products. Get yourself something nice! Or tell your boo what you want.


Click to go to the item page:


Scarlet Red Scarf


Red Translucent Stone Heart Ring


Heart & Lamb Hair Barrette


Pink Knitted Scarf with White Flower Brooch


No comments:

Post a Comment